In the sphere of the agribusiness, state support for entrepreneurship is carried out by introducing preferential taxation for the subjects of the agribusiness, providing subsidies, and providing preferential loans for spring field and harvesting.
- Subsidizing the amount of VAT paid to the budget;
- Subsidies for reimbursement of expenses incurred by the subject of agriculture, when investing ;
- Subsidizing interest rates on loans and leasing of technological equipment for the purchase of farm animals, as well as leasing of agricultural machinery
The organization that implements the state policy to stimulate the industrial development of the agro-industrial complex is the "KazAgro" National management holding" JSC.
- Stimulating productivity growth in agriculture through industrialization and diversification.
- Participation in ensuring the country's food security through the development and regulation of the domestic food market.
- Promotion of the development and realization of the export potential of the agribusiness.
- Improving the quality of corporate governance and transparency of the holding.
"Agrarian Credit Corporation" JSC was founded in 2001.
Currently, the Corporation is a large financial institution operating in the field of agribusiness development, implementing credit programs in priority areas for the development of agricultural production, defined as part of the State Program for the Development of the Agro-Industrial Complex of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2017-2021, approved by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan on February 14, 2017, №42.
The mission of the Corporation is to promote the sustainable development of the agro-industrial complex of the Republic of Kazakhstan by forming an affordable and effective financing system through the involvement of private financial institutions and increasing the competence of the agro-industrial complex entities.
The Corporation is a part of "KazAgro" National Managing Holding and carries out the large-scale work for performing its activity in 16 branches and 1 representative office in all regions of Kazakhstan.
Since 2001, 202 credit partnerships have been established in Kazakhstan, bringing together about 20,000 agricultural producers. Over 17 years of existence through credit partnerships, farmers have been granted more than 40 thousand loans in the amount of 288 billion tenge.
- The implementation of banking loan operations on the basis of an appropriate license;
- Participation in the implementation of programs to support the agricultural sector through lending;
- Attracting domestic and foreign investment;
- Participation in the development and implementation of investment projects in the agro-industrial complex;
- Holding activity;
- Funding of financial institutions.
KazAgroFinance JSC was established on December 28, 1999 in accordance with Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan No.1777 ‘On Some Issues of Agriculture’ dated November 24, 1999 for facilitating the solution of one of the main challenges in agriculture – technical fleet renewal.
The Company is a part of KazAgro National Managing Holding .
In its turn, the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan is a Sole Shareholder of the Holding. The Company carries out its activity based on the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan ‘On Joint Stock Companies’ and in accordance with the best corporate management practice. The Company serves for the benefit of the Sole Shareholder, is accountable to the Sole Shareholder and the Board of Directors.
is to facilitate the renewal of the agricultural machinery and equipment in the Republic of Kazakhstan by providing the quality and competitive leasing services.
KazAgroFinance JSC is a national leader at the Kazakhstani leasing market with high investment attractiveness and the best partner for the agricultural sector entities in renewal of the agricultural machinery and equipment.
To implement statutory objectives the Company carries out the following activities:
- leasing activity in the agricultural industry;
- lending to AIC entities.
In all regions of Kazakhstan the company is represented by 14 branches. The Company has no subsidiaries.
KazAgroGarant JSC (earlier - "Fund of guaranteeing the fulfillment of obligations by grain receipts" JSC ) was established on June 23, 2003 in the form of a non-profit organization under the State agrarian-food program of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2003-2005 in order to protect the interests of grain receipts holders from grain-enterprises not to execute the obligations by grain receipts issued by them.
The main goal of the company is the development of hedging of risks of the agricultural sector in the field of insurance and guaranteeing the fulfillment of obligations of the subjects of the agro-industrial complex.
The main shareholder is "National Holding "KazAgro" JSC.
"KazAgroGarant" JSC has 14 representative offices in the regional centers and in the city of Almaty.
- Guaranteeing loans/microcredits in rural areas and small towns within the framework of the "Program for the development of productive employment and mass business for 2017-2021";
- Guaranteeing fulfillment of obligations on grain and cotton receipts;
- AIC insurance. "KazAgroGarant" JSC is an agent for managing budget funds allocated to support compulsory insurance in crop production.
In order to purchase grain into the state resources and develop new credit and payment mechanisms in the agricultural sector the State Food Contract Corporation was established by the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated March 21, 1995, No. 309.
State operator in the grain market.
Vision of the Corporation:
Food Contract Corporation:
- Participates in ensuring the food security of the country through quantitative and qualitative preservation of the food grain reserve;
- Contributes to the stabilization of the domestic grain market and the development of exports;
- Applies high standards of administrative management in accordance with best corporate governance practices.
Kazagromarketing LLP falls under holding KazAgro National Management Holding JSC
Strategic operation of Kazagromarketing LLP aimed at improving the competitiveness of the agro-industrial complex of the Republic of Kazakhstan through the provision of accessible information and marketing and consulting services to the entities of agribusiness.
Kazagromarketing LLP is the only structure in the agricultural sector, that has own regional network deployed in all regional and district centers of the country (13 branches and 2 representative offices operating in regional centers and in Almaty).
With regional network, successfully introducing government programs in agriculture, new technologies, tools and solutions in the field of marketing, consulting, aimed at improving the efficiency of agribusiness.
The mission is to raise the competitive of agricultural production through the provision of accessible informational-marketing and consulting services.
Strategic direction of the company:
- Kazagromarketing in improving the efficiency of agribusiness through its information and marketing support;
- Kazagromarketing in the stabilization of agricultural markets through their monitoring and analysis;
- Create the conditions for agrarian market participants to promote agricultural products in the domestic and foreign markets;
- Improving the quality of corporate governance and transparency of the company.
- State Agricultural Sector Financial Support Fund was established under the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Reorganizing the State Fund for financial support of agriculture into "Fund for financial support of agriculture" CJSC.
- JSC "Fund for Financial Support of Agriculture" became a subsidiary of JSC KazAgro National Managing Holding Company, the latter's activities are aimed at advancing the agricultural sector development and increasing its competitiveness in the domestic and external markets.
Financing of rural entrepreneurship in priority sectors of the agro-industrial complex.
A company that provides affordable financing for rural entrepreneurs and has a high level of social responsibility.
KazAgroProduct JSC is the successor of JMal Onimderi korporatsiyasy JSC formed by decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated September 08, 2001 № 1168 with one hundred percent state participation. In 2007 the Company became a part of KazAgro National Management Holding JSC
The major strategic challenges:
1. Assist in increasing the volume of industrial livestock production:
- Support domestic agricultural producers through direct and forward purchase of livestock production;
- Participation in filling feedlots and processing enterprises.
2. Assistance in improving the profitability of production and increasing the competitiveness of livestock products:
- Implementation of a cluster system of livestock production by combining the subjects of agriculture in the overall production chain;
- Conducting the audit process;
- Providing consulting services.
3. Assistance in promoting livestock production to export:
- Conduct market analysis, strategy and tactics input to foreign markets;
- Assist in the production process the required volume, quality, product characteristics in accordance with the requirements of certification and regulatory authorities of importing countries;
- Search distributors to sell products.
4. Creation of an infrastructure of beef production on an industrial basis:
- The construction and modernization of feedlots with capacity of 3,000 heads of a one-time content.
5. The organization of transformation of breed:
- Financing (issuing loans) for the purchase of breeding bulls to be placed in the public herd.