Special Economic Zone "Chemical Park Taraz" (SEZ ChemParkTaraz was founded on the initiative of the National Welfare Fund Samruk –Kazyna JSC and in accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 426 of November 13, 2012 on the creation of the Special Economic Zone Chemical Park Taraz "(hereinafter" the SEZ "ChemParkTaraz"), whose main task is the development of the chemical industry (cluster) of the strategic program of the State "Kazakhstan 2050". The term of operation is determined before January 1, 2037.
Location: Republic of Kazakhstan, Zhambyl Region, Shu
The territory of the ChemParkTaraz Free Economic Zone is 505 hectares. The development program of the SEZ is supposed to construct about 16 industrial enterprises (chemical products and chemical lines).
- creating a favorable investment climate, attracting domestic and foreign investment to implement investment projects with export orientation;
- accelerated development of modern production and innovative technologies in the regional economy for import substitution;
creating new jobs and improving the skills of local staff.
- production of chemical products;
- manufacture of rubber and plastic products;
- production of other non-metallic mineral products;
- manufacture of machinery and equipment for chemical production;
construction in accordance with the design and estimate documentation and commissioning on the basis of the acceptance certificate of the state acceptance commission of industrial facilities intended directly for the production of chemical products, rubber and plastic products, as well as other non-metallic mineral products, machinery and equipment for chemical purposes productions.
- Sodium Cyanide Production;
- Glyphosate (herbicide) production;
- Production of three phosphorus chloride;
- Production of Caustic Soda, Chlorine and Peroxide;
- Production of polymer sheets, containers;
- Production of plant protection products and growth regulators;
- Production of fleet reagents;
- Production of lime (construction and technological);
- Production of ion exchange resins;
- Production of urea-formaldehyde concentrate;
- Production of melamine-formaldehyde resins;
- Production of complex fertilizers;
- Methanol and ammonia production;
- Production of nitric acid and ammonium nitrate;
- Urea production;
Production of hydrogen peroxide, acetic and peracetic acid and formaldehyde.
- The proximity of sources of raw materials to production facilities;
- The ability to provide unique products to the Chinese market, such as IDAN;
- Synergy effect;
- The lowest taxes in the CIS (CIT - 0%, VAT - 0%, Land Tax - 0%, Property Tax - 0%);
Favorable price for gas.
- 70% share of the chemical sector in the export of enterprises of the region;
- Developed transport hub with directions to all regions of the country and nearby countries (Russia, China, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan);
The presence of rich mineral deposits (phosphates, salt, natural gas, polymetallic ores, etc.)
Legal address of the organization: Shu, st. Shakirova 24
Phone: +7 (72643) 2 44 14