Webinar: “Attraction of Investments in Agricultural Equipment”
Date: 12 December 2019, 5:30 pm
Working language: Russian
Link to view the webinar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_p7D7B-WS0&feature=youtu.be
The webinar will discuss the current state of agricultural technical equipment, modern trends in the development of domestic agricultural equipment, promising niches for investment in the Republic of Kazakhstan, interaction with local component manufacturers, state support measures, as well as recent changes in the regulatory framework.
Experts from the Ministry of Agriculture, the Ministry of Industry and Infrastructural Development, the Union of Mechanical Engineers of Kazakhstan will participate in the discussion during the webinar.
1. Ulbosyn Sarybayeva - Managing Director, KAZAKH INVEST
2. Madi Kanafin - Project Manager, KAZAKH INVEST
List of speakers:
1. Shaimerden Akhmetov - Deputy Director of the Investment Policy Department of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan
2. Ilyasov Bakhyt - Head of the Technical Equipment Department of the Investment Policy Department of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan
3. Esirkep Abdrakhmanov – CEO, the Association of legal entities “KazAgroMash”
4. Baltabayev Berdibay – Expert, the Association of legal entities “KazAgroMash”
5. Imanslyam Yerzhan – Director, Machinery Building Department of the Ministry of Industry and Infrastructural Development
6. Khisamutdinov Ruslan - Senior Expert, Machinery Building Department of the Ministry of Industry and Infrastructural Development